Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Quick mockup I made

edited October 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Half an hour in Photoshop, bored.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I don't plan on making this into a theme/style. If anyone wants the PSD, I'll post it. I got after doing the top half and just changed the CSS a little for the actual discussions.

Comments

• looks great :) That "Start a new discussion" button doesn't blend with the style . It looks odd, the button is unique to it, making it stand alone from the rest of the style. overall its excellent work
  • i like the button though :)

i'd also be interested in the PSD and font files plz
  • Someone do this!
  • maybe you can stick together with anyone here to work out a nice theme for vanilla , would be one of the better ones and i bet a lot of vanillians would love to use this theme as it is.

other than that good job
  • edited September 2006
    I'll upload the PSD tomorrow. I might even clean it up a little or work on it some more.

I'm not quite sure I want to share the font as I just plunked down $160 for the 6 faces of it today. The font is September.
  • Maybe you should do a spell check? (categories).
  • It's just a mock-up dude.
  • First thought is that it's very Blinksale - although it does seem to be the style du jour. Very nice otherwise!
This discussion has been closed.