Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Apple iTalk mockup commercial

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
guys you have to watch this. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3168733759916419298 PS:No one is more creative than Apple fanboys. there are literally tons of mockups of Apple products. PS: Mark can we please have google and youtube embedded video. HTMl formmater new version allows that. PLease

Comments

• I want one.
  • I saw this months ago, it was a spiritual experience!

Apparently a phone from Apple is not that far away, it won't be that one but it will be stunning.

/me No 1 Fanboy!
  • edited November 2006
    the ad is so awesomely done. The music goes sooo well with the feel of the ad. It has the look and feel of a true apple ad. if the author didn't put a disclaimer. everyone would believe its an Apple product and commercial. watched it 16 times already and counting . I love it
  • If Apple do eventually release a mobile phone and it looked good then I wouldn't get the first generation model. I'd wait until they'd ironed out all the kinks.
  • I agree giginger but it's not so much the looks that I'm after, although that's important, it's the out-of-the-box syncing compatibility with Apple Mail, iCal etc. that I want.
  • edited November 2006
    @giginger: me too. There are lots of guinea pigs anxious to pay to be the first to try them, though. ;-) Anyway: the phone design is definately NOT apple. Too boxy. And the double clamshell design looks akward and difficult to use. I'd expect a candy bar format, like an iPod, or a sliding keypad. Two words for apple designs: simple AND sexy. I don't see any of those characteristics in this mockup.
  • edited November 2006
    the Apple iphone will be candybar the commercial is sexy and elegant and simple the product is sexy but not simple
  • Here are more fictional Apple product mockups. It's very well-done. These could pass for real products; Apple should hire him. :)
This discussion has been closed.