Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Accessibility and styles

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
After coming upon a site that had an ajax style sheet switcher, I looked through the various discussions on the topic here. The site is for something called UDASSS. I've been playing around with it for a couple of days trying to get it into an extension but with no success so far. Then I looked again at its requirements to see how they would fit into Vanilla. And now I realize, maybe they can't. Hence this discussion.

You can read all about it on that site, but the gist of the instructions is that certain things (your alternate styles) are supposed to be loaded before the DOCTYPE and then other scripts are to be run in the head section of your page with you adding buttons or links to activate each different style.

Is this possible to do in Vanilla?

Comments

• So basically you want a delegate to add things before the doctype?
  • Yes, if that's what is needed. Is there one already?
  • I dont know without checking the code and I'm in edinburgh at the mo. It may work just by adding it to the header (I'm pretty sure there's a function for that but i dont know off the top of my head what it is. Perhaps something obvious like $Head->AddString())
This discussion has been closed.