Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Extensions - Where to get them..

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I know that a bunch of extensions are "already in". I was wondering if people are writing extensions, and also styles, it would be nice to have a repository where we could download both. Maybe it exists, and I was just too dense to find it. Ideas? Pointers?

Comments

• There isnt a central deposit yet - people are still working on styles and many cant start extensions till mark releases the documentation. When he has i imagine there'll be a place on the lussumo site, otherwise i'm happy to host one. (You can find a couple of styles by clicking peoples usernames and looking at the style theyre using or going into your account settings and chossing one of the ones i added in there)
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Extensions and Styles will be documented and downloadable from the lussumo docs site - preferrably a wiki where users can add their own links in and whatnot (we're working on the wiki now).
  • yep yep, I saw that you'd posted about media wiki. I'm excited to get my hands on these resources! Rather than start a new thread, how the hell do you make a post sticky?
  • only admins can make posts sticky... it's on the left hand side of the thread view when you are logged in as administrator
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Only admins can make the posts sticky.... The option will be under "Options" at the top of the control panel (to your left) if you have the ability.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    JINX!
  • DUDE STOP IT
  • Aha! Thanks. I can't belive I missed that. Oh wait. I had the control panel hidden, that would explain why I missed it. Thanks guys. Man, I wish I'd gotten in on this community early on.
This discussion has been closed.