Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bug? Editing a post messes up 'last comment by'

edited February 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
i am the admin of my board and one other user has editing priveliges, under a 'Moderator' role title.

he edited a post today to fix a link with a broken < br /> and then the discussion list said the last comment was by him - even though he had not posted anything. why is this?

edited to say: it's more complex than i thought. he replied to the post, then deleted his reply, but 'last comment by' was still set to his username.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    What version of Vanilla?
  • Options
    In most recent Vanilla I remember seeing the 'last comment' not updating when the post was deleted.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Just tested that and it works fine on here.
  • Options
    it is... 1.0.1
  • Options
    TexTex
    edited February 2007
    I just noticed a similar thing at my board. After I answered a whisper with a whisper on a visible discussion, the 'last comment by' does not update. The user name does not fit to the last visible comment, but to the last but one whisper. Version 1.0.3.
This discussion has been closed.