Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla mashing. Help moving

VazVaz New
edited February 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi there. I've ended up in some trouble. I origionally installed vanilla at /test2/. Now I thought i'd just move the location so I moved it to /forums/ on doing so I saw that everything was corrupt. I went into /conf/settings.php and made a few changes. Still no real proper result. So I thought.. it's probably a flatfile setting's issue. I created a new database, done a fresh install at: /forums/ and then replaced the database.php file with my old one (assuming that it would simply pickup the old content and away we go). As soon as I do that, it loses all it's lovely colours and everything. Now i've just smacked my head against a wall. How do I get it using the old db and not mess up? How can I move vanilla to another location properly? Kind regards, Vaz

Comments

• Ah! I just found out myself. Solution for anyone who is stuck in the same situation too: Go into the Database> Lum_Style Browse edit the field URL. :)
  • Would have been a great topic 2 days ago =]
This discussion has been closed.