Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

The requested discussion could not be found

edited May 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello, this might sound like a trifle, but I think something's wrong. When deleting a discussion I get the following error message:

Some problems were encountered
The requested discussion could not be found.

The discussion still gets deleted, but I don't think this error message is supposed to appear. The error message also appears when trying to post a discussion with an attachment containing a non-allowed file type.

[edit] Solution: I discovered that it was caused by me turning off Deleted comments visible for admins. Still, shouldn't you be redirected to the discussions-page in stead of getting the error message...?

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Yeah, that would be better. I'll bookmark this and tackle it for the next revision...
  • Since ur talking about next revision
    How about updating prototype and sciptaculous. the included versions are very outdated
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited March 2007
    I'd like to get rid of them and move to something entirely different, actually... But I realize that would be a pain for extension authors...
  • which extensions are using them?
  • of course... Jazzman's use them.
  • edited March 2007
    Page Manager uses em as well as Panel Reorder. they use it for drag and drop. which doesn't quite work. have u considered jQuery + Interface (http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos)
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    @myschizo - yeah, that's what I'd like to use...
  • I have no problems with changing my extension to a better library aslong as someone tells me how...
This discussion has been closed.