Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Where is PanelFooter?

edited April 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi there. I'm new here, and I have a question about 'PanelFooter' - the Lassumo credit that appears in the panel. Where can I find the actual text of this? I'm not so worried about editing it, but I'm just trying to understand how Vanilla works. Where is the actual HTML stored? Thanks! Ian

Comments

• Options
    Its not actually a footer. its just an AddString with a very low weight. The text can be found at the bottom of your language file. its defined as PanelFooter.
  • Options
    Thanks Mr Do. I hadn't looked in the Languages directory. Now I'm aware of it I'll have a proper dig around. Many thanks.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Isn't it a very 'heavy' weight for it to go down that far?
  • Options
    sure, if thats how u look at it. higher number, heavier weight I guess makes more sense. I just think of it as heavier weight to get to the front/left, because of a sense that one would want to be topmost or left most.. or nm, its probably only sensible in my head. Lets go with that. Heavy weight to go low on panel
  • Options
    I see your point Do, you're thinking higher number = more emphasis, therefore higher.

However, since it's talking about weight, you simply have to think "10kg is heavier than 5kg and therefore sinks to the bottom". That's how I remember it anyway.
  • Options
    haha, you guys take a joke just too far :P
This discussion has been closed.