Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wordpress/Vanilla integration login problem

I've got much of the integration working (using Janine). I can log into WordPress and I can login to Vanilla, but when I switch to the other side, I'm NOT logged in, no matter where I login first.

I've been through the docs the best I can and read through the threads here that seemed relevant, including the cookie problem. Still can't get the single login to stick.

How is Vanilla supposed to talk to Wordpress? I'm thinking cookies, but can't figure it out. What files are used in the login?

I'd like to login ONLY through WP when all is said and done.

Comments

• Options
    I would really appreciate some help with these questions. I'd like to try to remove the Vanilla login tonight, but since logging into WP does NOT leave me logged into Vanilla, I can't do so.

Anyone?
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I'm going to give this one more shot before I curl up in a corner. Can anyone point me to a starting point to look for the problem?
This discussion has been closed.