Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

flashclocks 1.0

edited May 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I just added an extension that will display a flash clock in the side panel. I found this in the WordPress plugins repository while searching for one for my blog. The extension has two clocks, one small and one large. The small one is just a clock. The large one is not only a clock but also a calendar. I set this as the default one in the php script because I thought it would be more useful to the majority of users. You can check it out at my forum to see a working version.

Comments

• looks like you've got your code a little wrong - your addon is referencing "wp_dash-flashclocks/clock_large.swf" but the swf is actually in the folder "flashclocks"

anyway, nice addon!
  • edited August 2006
    Sorry about that. I have updated the script and the zip file.
  • edited October 2006
    I have uploaded a new version 1.1 which eliminates the embed tag and now makes the extension W3C compliant. The only change is to the default.php file. 57
  • please excuse my ignorance, but can you please show me where the flash clock is located ? i would be very interested to see it/them in action.
  • I'm using it here: http://orgaohnenamen.de/forum
This discussion has been closed.