Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Discussion heading/tag (eg: Sticky, Add-on, Closed)

KrakKrak New
edited May 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Can't remember if it has been asked or not, and I did not find an add-on that does it. How would one go about creating extra discussion headers, or tags, whatever they are called. I think it would be pretty useful if I could make and edit my own. Anyone know which direction to go in?

Comments

• KrakKrak New
    edited April 2007
    Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.
  • what success have you had with Page Manager ?
  • Page Manager handles new pages and tabs. Not what I'd like. I dont know what you would call them exactly. Discussion titles, subtitles, discussion title tags? Things like the tags: Sticky, Add-on, Closed, Sink, and Bookmark. I am looking for a way to edit, create/delete those items.
  • you will have to do it manually edit the theme files,
  • Edit create and delete them? You can edit the words used for them in the language files but there's no way of adding others that i'm aware of...
  • Yeah, like a manager of sorts. So an admin could well, manage them. Like Page Manager but for these little guys. I think it would be great. I imagine a lot of people would use it. You could create (on the fly) tags for things like Review, Reports, Cheats, Spoilers etc... Mark did it for the Add-ons I wonder if he has done it already and just not shared?
This discussion has been closed.