Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to switch off accepting of the user by the administrator?

edited September 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I greet all. I am new so when the opportunity occurs sie I will greet. I have a question: How to switch off accepting of the user by the administrator, I installed the module Applicant Email Verification but he does not let on the auto-registration? Sorry for my english. Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    Mmmh, I never tried this, but I heard about "changing the new member role to member in the registration settings".
    see http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/7062/
  • Options
    With Applicant Email Verification, the applicant need to answer an email to activate its account. But you still can pick which role he will get after activation: applicant (new administrator review) or member (or whatever). You still have the choice.
  • Options
    Hello Thank You for replies. It succeeded . But I had to change access rights for the file setting.php, whether I can it change now back for the safety?
  • Options
    Again, it's your own choice. It's more secure to restrict write actions on it, but you'll have to change this again if you need to do some administration stuff.
This discussion has been closed.