Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can someone please help me fix these problems?

edited December 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
my site is afu. only half of my extensions actually work. I don't know where to start, but i get these error messages:

Comments

• Did you check the extension folders to make sure the files are there?
  • They are all there. I got rid of the Custom Styles error by updating the extension to the latest version. The top two are still there, even with updated extensions.

How do you remove an Extension completely?
  • You could edit the conf/extensions.php file and remove the extension item. That would put it back to a non-activated state.
  • dumb question, edit the php file to say what?
  • For example, in my file, here are 3 extensions listed:
    include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."ToDo/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."BuyADrink/default.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."InviteFriends/default.php");
    If you wanted to get rid of BuyADrink, you would just delete that line from the file. However, there may also be some extension settings in the settings.php file.

So, if you want to get rid of an extension, I would just delete the extension folder (step 1). Then step 2, edit the extensions.php file to delete the reference. Then step 3, look in the settings.php file for settings for that extension and delete them.

This is what I would try. I'm sure someone else might have another idea.
This discussion has been closed.