Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Emmm... it's only a test

SunyanziSunyanzi New
edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Just a test ~~ :)

Comments

• test html~~
  • SunyanziSunyanzi New
    edited December 2008
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Get your own forum!
  • :P Their user icon is animated, but why don't they ALL move? Only one moves, and only in the post I click in (or select text in). I have seen mulitple posts with animated gifs before, and they all move (a little out of phase, but still). Is this a vanilla thing? They way it loads the graphics or something? Just some food for thought.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    nathan, what browser are you using?
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    i see animated gifs just fine.
  • Safari 2.x. Not sure waht version, but I know what I am used to seeing (all of the gifs moving), and all I see is one moving. If you see them moving, then it must be a browser issue.
  • Version 2.0. Just confirmed.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    ahh, safari is still strange as ever I see. :D
  • too right. It was perfect (with a few MINOR css rendering issues), but when they changed it, wierd stuff started happening.
  • yeah safari still has animated gif problems
  • lech said:
    Get your own forum!
  • @itchy: do you know why this is? It was supposed to IMPROVE your browsing experience, not impeed it. I hate backwards updates.
  • lamentlament
    edited August 2005
    background without using tables and font tags omg!
This discussion has been closed.