Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

*Solved it*

I am wondering if there any way to have links in a posted comment? I havent downloaded any addons yet and am not sure exactly how to install them anyways. Any help would be appreciated. --------------------------------------------------------------------- I figured out how to do it with an add-on.

Comments

• It should work automatically. http://google.com Like that right? Or do you mean so you can click text that leads to a webpage?
  • I mean just like that, or text that links to a web page. Both would be great. I installed a vanilla forum, and this does not seem to work on my forum. I thought maybe a add-on would be required? I can't link to my forum because its in a password protected area, but links don't seem to work.
  • Good to hear you figured it out, which add on did you use?
  • I used Autolinks 1.4, and then the html one as well for added versatility. Now i'm trying to figure out the attachments add-on
  • Ah, OK, thanks. :)