Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

什么时候发布Vanilla2啊?我想升级一下我的论坛!

vicredvicred New
edited November 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
有没有升级程序?

Comments

• Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Vanilla.

Could you please post in English, so that everyone here understands? =)
  • edited November 2009
    ?
  • kalloszkallosz New
    edited November 2009
    translate.google.com
    title: When released Vanilla2 ah? I want to upgrade my forum! text: Is there upgrade process?

您可以升级到测试版。

如果你可以将你写的是英文的用户提供更多能够回答你的问题。
    对不起,我的中文,但我对谷歌翻译(translate.google.com写)
  • Sorry for causing complication. kallosz, thank you.
    because my english is very poor, I don't know how to update to the beta version.
    I m very comfused when i go to GitHub.
  • You need to download files from GitHub, upload to your server and follow the installer.
    When you install a clean version of vanilla v2 enter this address( http://yourdomain.com/garden/import) and follow the wizard.
  • Good, very thank u, kallosz. I found the update is very easy, and I have done the job.

• and I have another question.

In vanilla 1, there is "Updates & Reminders", so i can keep up with the offical site.

Now I m using the vanilla2 beta , and I cant find the "Updates & Reminders" again

thanks
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    @vicred - it does it automatically without you having to do anything. When there are updates available, it will say so on the plugin & application management screens. However, this is something I *just* finished working on yesterday, so you will need to get the latest code from GitHub in order for it to function correctly.