Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Looking for a coder to write a custom Vanilla add-on

vvkvvk
edited December 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Right now I'm using the Issue Tracker addon(http://vanillaforums.org/addon/288/issue-tracker) for my private vanilla forum, but i would like to "pimp it out" a bit :).

What i need is to split forum into three categories: "Issue Tracker", "Feature requests", "General discussions", where:
  • - "Issue tracker" - regular issue tracker, as implemented in the above mentioned add-on.
  • - "Feature requests" - issue tracker, plus simple upvoting and sorting based on these votes.
  • - "General discussions" - regular discussions, without the issue tracker features.
This is not a "charity" project and i'm willing to pay an adequate price to anyone who'll be able to implement these mods. Also, even though these are for my private forum, i would like to share all the code with the community after it'll be finished.

Thanks.
(and sorry if it's not an appropriate place for this discussion)

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Let us know if you get any responses to this!
  • Options
    vvkvvk
    edited December 2009
    Sure, it will be released as an add-on as soon as it will be finished.

btw, i get "fatal error" every time i try to preview discussion(only applies to discussions being edited after being posted).