Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

File Address Problems

edited September 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have had a Vanilla site working for nearly 2 years and today its broken. I think my host did something because it appears the beginning of the address has changed from /home3/ to /home4/. I am not a programmer but I need to fix this and save all the wonderful information on the board. Any help will be appreciated.

Warning: include_once(/home3/shb6_345/floridaame.org/public_html/vanilla/appg/headers.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/shb6_345/floridaame.org/public_html/vanilla/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 17

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home3/shb6_345/floridaame.org/public_html/vanilla/appg/headers.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php/lib/php') in /home4/shb6_345/floridaame.org/public_html/vanilla/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 17

This goes on to line 45.

David

Comments

• edit vanilla/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 17
    include_once 'pacth/filename.php';
  • It turns out my host changed the server my site was on. They moved my site back and flagged my site not to be moved again. Everything seems fine now.