HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Changing password caused the following error:

edited October 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I couldn't remember my password, so I had vanillaforums.com send me a reset link to my email. I clicked the link, reset my password, and the following error occurred: I later could log in with my new password after navigating manually to the forums.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'The email or id is required' in /srv/www/vanillaforumsorg/applications/garden/models/class.usermodel.php:712 Stack trace: #0 /srv/www/vanillaforumsorg/library/core/class.passwordauthenticator.php(126): Gdn_UserModel->ValidateCredentials(false, 0, 'XXXXX') #1 /srv/www/vanillaforumsorg/library/core/class.passwordauthenticator.php(108): Gdn_PasswordAuthenticator->_Authenticate(false, 'XXXXX', false, '') #2 /srv/www/vanillaforumsorg/applications/garden/controllers/entry.php(385): Gdn_PasswordAuthenticator->Authenticate(Array) #3 /srv/www/vanillaforumsorg/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(222): EntryController->PasswordReset('3245', 'TXVYGY') #4 /srv/www/vanillaforumsorg/index.php(41): Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch() #5 {main} thrown in /srv/www/vanillaforumsorg/applications/garden/models/class.usermodel.php on line 712
Tagged: