Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Moving List of Actions (Themes)

edited October 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hey guys. I'm working on integrating Vanilla with another piece of software (and another in the next few months when it's finished). I've had to rearrange some things as a result. One of these is the sign-in code. I've successfully moved it from head.php to foot.php and it (appears) to work. I also needed to move the list of discussion actions (new discussion etc) to the same place (from head.php to foot.php). This, however, doesn't show. I've also tried moving the action code back into head.php, and that just breaks it completely, which leads me to believe that somewhere I've made some kind of error with my copy-and-paste/editing hack job. I'm no coder by any means, so I'd love to get some insight/help.

Here's the code:
echo '<ul>'; while (list($Key, $Tab) = each($this->Tabs)) { echo '<li'.$this->TabClass($this->CurrentTab, $Tab['Value']).'><a href="'.$Tab['Url'].'" '.$Tab['Attributes'].'>'.$Tab['Text'].'</a></li>'; } echo '</ul></div>';. [/php]

And, just in case you need it, the code for the entire block (login stuff and the action stuff)
echo '<div id="sidebar">'; if ($this->Context->Session->UserID > 0) { echo str_replace('//1', $this->Context->Session->User->Name, $this->Context->GetDefinition('SignedInAsX')) . ' (<a href="' . FormatStringForDisplay(AppendUrlParameters( $this->Context->Configuration['SIGNOUT_URL'], 'FormPostBackKey=' . $this->Context->Session->GetCsrfValidationKey() )) . '">'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignOut').'</a>)'; } else { echo $this->Context->GetDefinition('NotSignedIn') . ' (<a href="' . FormatStringForDisplay(AppendUrlParameters( $this->Context->Configuration['SIGNIN_URL'], 'ReturnUrl='. urlencode(GetRequestUri(0)))) . '">'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignIn').'</a>)'; } echo '<ul>'; while (list($Key, $Tab) = each($this->Tabs)) { echo '<li'.$this->TabClass($this->CurrentTab, $Tab['Value']).'><a href="'.$Tab['Url'].'" '.$Tab['Attributes'].'>'.$Tab['Text'].'</a></li>'; } echo '</ul></div>';
Thanks for the help!

Oh, and I know I changed the name of some CSS stuff and that's not the best way to do it.