Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

DiscussionExcerpt Addon - Does anyone use this ?

edited November 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I use this extension on my forum and wait for two years with the hope that someone can fix it. This Addon has a bug - It display more than one descryption of topics with the same titles. I see, that the author of this extension resigned from further support, and no one other fix them.

Maybe there are some people who also want this addon and together we could pay someone who can create similar addon ?
Sorry form my English.

PS - when I click "Preview" on this forum I see:

# FATAL ERROR IN: PHP.ErrorHandler(); "Undefined property: stdClass::$InsertUserID" LOCATION: /srv/www/vanillaforumsorg/applications/vanilla/views/post/preview.php > 6: > 7: ....

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    A fix for the "preview" bug is coming. I don't have any experience with the DiscussionExcerpt addon, sorry :(
  • Options
    I downloaded today from the latest issue of repos and the error no longer exists.