Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Sonys AIBO

edited October 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Does anyone have one? Or has played with one? I just went on the site (to look for HD projectors) and i got sidetracked by the aibo and now i want one again. Does anyone know if they can climb stairs? I know theyre a stupid gimmick but they are really tempting. *Adds it to the list of expensive geeky stuff to buy and goes back to work.

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    I don't think they can climb stairs, at least not big ones.
  • Options
    hmm. that sucks. It'd still be cool though. I could make it a ramp.
  • Options
    Be a real geek: build your own.
  • Options
    Build your own.... with a automatic sentry turret mounted on the top!!
  • Options
    haha krak, you have no idea how tempted i was to try and build one of them. Too bad we cant get access to guns like that round here.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Have access to PVC and some potatos? :D
  • Options
    lol... That is a P90, but its the AirSoft version. Plastic BBs. You guys cant get those either?
  • Options
    I'm not entirely sure about the firearms licencing act. I'm pretty sure that to get any sort of air rifle now you need a cause (fishing etc) and i cant see them handing out p90's to any kid. Might be able to get a manual reload handgun but thats probably about it.
  • Options
    That sucks. Good thing guns are abound over here. We Americans love weapons. >:)
This discussion has been closed.