Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Good job on Vanilla 2... but

edited January 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
i think the team has done an absolutely good job on Vanilla 2 but I just have a few Qs here and there that I need answered.

First is about addons/plugins. Will it be possible to migrate Vanilla 1 plugins to Vanilla 2?

Secondly, when will Vanilla 2 graduate from the GitHub?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2010
    also, can we have a plugin for uploading stuff using Vanilla 2 that actually works (apart from the Attachments Two) currently available that doesn't work.
  • Options
    I believe the addons will have to be updated to be compatible to vanilla 2. I don't think you can use vanilla 1 addons on a vanilla 2 install.

If what you mean by "graduating from GitHub" is when is there going to be a stable release, then the popular answer around here is "when it's ready". Unofficially it's been guessed to be within the next 6 months if that helps at all. But that is unofficial.
  • Options
    thanks.