Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

QuickKeys bug

NickENickE New
edited October 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Don't know if this has been spotted yet, but I noticed in the evolution of my extensions that the QuickKeys extension, if included after an extension that adds a tab the conventional way, will destroy the tab in its method of replacement (wipe the tab array then restart). So, yeah, I've sort of fixed it in a newer version: http://nick_e.cjb.cc/misc/QuickKeys_v1.1.php.txt By the way, this will have no impact upon the effectiveness of the newest Page Manager, except for the fact that tabs from other extensions included before QuickKeys will not show up in a resync.[/shameless plug]

Comments

• Options
    This should probably be posted as a necessary update on the wiki. And incase you havent already - can you add the extensions you've made to the wiki? :)
  • Options
    NickENickE New
    edited October 2005
    Already done. I don't know if this bug'll apply to the next version, though, as the themeing system will go through a major overhall.
This discussion has been closed.