Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

vanilla width...

edited January 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi guys,

Is there a way to change the width of vanilla 1 or 2 so it can fit to a webpage with other things too?

Thanks

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Changing the width is all done with CSS. But it sounds like you are talking about embedding Vanilla into another webpage, and that's a whole different ball of wax. Can you describe what you want to accomplish?
  • Hi again. Yeah, I think you're right. I was thinking that I could change the width and fit the whole forum in the middle of my webpage so I had room for a sidebar on the left and right (I could integrate the forum by an offsite page).

Basically I want to integrate the forum on my webpage, but if I use it as it is now I can have the whole forum fit the whole webpage (with no space for side bars) or integrate it (with iframe) but then the right side of the forum is cut of the page.

Hope you understand me.. otherwise please ask me cause I really need your help I would really like to use vanilla :)

Thanks again