Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Installing Vanilla 1 onto RapidWeaver

edited February 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm trying to install Vanilla 1 onto RapidWeaver and it's not working. I did all the nine steps found here:

http://www.realmacsoftware.com/forums/index.php/forums/viewthread/28063/

Still doesn't work. I know nothing about programming. Following the steps was fairly simple, but I may be missing something. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    How did you get on I am struggling with the same issue?
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay. Follow the forum conversation that I mention above. You'll see my comments regarding the use of TextWrangler instead of Apple's Text Edit software to copy and paste the code. That was my problem. I just went back to copy and paste all new code using TextWrangler and it worked. Also look for good theme ideas in our conversation. After I got it to work, I changed the theme and added some plugins to my forum and it looks much better that the plain Vanilla forum. Check it out, www.atlantaphotographic.org/forum

Best of luck.