Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can not install Vainlla 1.1.10!!!! Please help me out!

edited March 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Dear All,

I am unable to install vainlla 1.1.10, I got this error:
"We came across some problems while checking your permissions...
Vanilla seems to have been installed already. You will need to remove the conf/settings.php, conf/database.php files, and all database tables in order to run the installer utility again."

I removed the settings.php and database.php from conf, also I removed all tables!!! But still face same issue!!! Please help me out.... Also I removed the whole database, with NO result.... Please can you tell me what to do from A-Z??? I tried long hours but really feel so upset!!!!

Hope to hear from you SooN.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    StashStash
    edited March 2010
    I've sent you a private message offering to take a look at this if you give me temporary access to your server.

Please answer to the private message, not here.
  • Options
    Why so private? If this was the reply to me and or my concerns I would be skeptical of hackers and the like (not to presume that -Stash- is, but this is to starnge for my liking
  • Options
    Why private? I would have thought that was self explanatory, if he did decide to give me access, posting it in public would allow anyone access...