Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to sign back in?????

edited March 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I just set up a new community forum, but for some reason I am not able to sign back in. I have shut down my browser and tried to sign in again. I have even changed by password. It just won't recognise me.
I had this problem yesterday, so I just set up another community and when I went it the first forum was there...bizarre. My users can sign in, by I can't as the originator/administrator. Any suggestions??????
Tagged:

Comments

• I've just discovered you will have possibly two logins - one for the .org site which is general login and the other for your own administration community site on .com

I tried to log back in to discover my login I created in my own community wouldn't work in the .org site so created another account. It said I didn't exist.
  • @Mark, is there not single sign on between .org and .com?
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    VanillaForums.org and VanillaForums.com are completely different sites with completely different logins.
  • @Mark I understand they're completely different sites, but I would have also thought that if you have a VanillaForums.com account you would automatically get one for VanillaForums.org. There is a vanillaforums.com category here after all ;)