Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to translate Vanilla 2?

edited March 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello,
I want to translate Vanilla 2, but I can't find any language file. Can anybody told me - which files are language?

Best regards,
krzaczor93

Comments

• You can use the file conf/locale.php I do that for now, to get the translation i need...

Here is some of what i have in my file, for some danish translations:
    ... $Definition['Activity'] = 'Aktivitet'; $Definition['Discussions'] = 'Debatter'; $Definition['%s comment'] = '%s kommentar'; $Definition['%s comments'] = '%s kommentarer'; $Definition['%s new'] = '%s nye'; $Definition['Most recent by %1$s %2$s'] = 'Seneste %1$s %2$s'; $Definition['Announcement'] = 'Meddelelse'; $Definition['Announcements'] = 'Meddelelser'; $Definition['Inbox'] = 'Indbakke'; ....

Not everything is translatable in the default install. But's easily fixable with a custom view.
  • @krzaczor93
    Welcome to the Vanilla Forum! Please use the forum search first before starting a new discussion. For translation help look here.
  • Hi, I just found about the latest news about the Vanilla 2. I am glad that it is upgraded now.I want to explore about this especially on the translation of the latest Vanilla.

Great thanks for the information!

Best Regards,
    cmorris
    Registry Cleaners