Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla 2 questions that don't warrant their own thread

blizeHblizeH ✭✭
edited May 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Thought something like this could be useful. For those who are apprehensive about asking something because they don't want to start their own thread!

I'll start... Is there a way to view all discussions or comments posted by a certain person?

Comments

• Options
    Go on their profile and click the discussions tab.
  • Options
    blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Oh yeah, thanks! I was kinda thinking in terms of seeing their actual comments/posts if that makes sense, don't think I worded that very well before :$
  • Options
    All questions warrant their own thread, as long as you couldn't find your answer while searching the forum first.
  • Options
    blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Ahh, cheers, and I guess you're right, I just didn't want to create a new thread and there be a really simple answer! :-)

So I'm guessing there is no way at the moment to view all comments by a particular user? The nature of our forum would make this super handy fwiw :(
  • Options
    blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Final bump (sorry!) - any way to view user's posts please? :X