Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Block discussion

edited December 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Blocking particular categories from the discussions page is handy, but there are occassions where I don't want to block an entire category, perhaps just hide a few of the discussions that come up. I know you can ignore them easily enough but i'd say it would be a good feature.

There's many times when i'll read a thread when I see it for the first time and know that it's unlikely i'll go back to read any new comments.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah per-user blocking of discussions would be handy, I think it's been mentioned before here though.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    perhaps turning the block user function into a dual use, not just to toggle their messages to plain text, but to block any discussions started by those users. Just a thought.
  • Options
    is this sort of thing any easier to implement in 0.9.3 anyone know?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    yes, much.
  • Options
    cool. im no good at php unfortunatley. but hopefully some kind programmer will take a look at this as a possible extension. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.