Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

VanillaForums.com, What plugins do you have installed??

edited June 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello VanillaForums (Mark),

First off, I'd like to start by telling you why did I choose Vanilla?
-The main reason was because it looks pretty neat, has plugins and notication system.

Well, Like I've mentioned earlier in my other thread that the beta RC1 doesn't look like this site, which was weird since most scripts' official sites use the script as it is.

Anyway, I've installed V2.0 on my localhost, and installed VanillaForums.org 1.0.2 theme, All worked great.
However, I still think it doesn't look exactly same as VanillaForums.com, Few things are still missing.

So, What plugins do you have installed?

Thanks,
T.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    We're running

"In This Discussion" v1 by Mark
    "Gravatar" v1 by Mark
    "HTMLPurifier" v1 by Todd

And that's it :)

(and the VanillaForums.org theme, but you knew that already!)

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    I'll check those out,
    Hmm.. The commenting form looks a bit different too.
  • Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    We are running a stable version of Vanilla 2 on VF.org, considering that this is our public site (I am sure you can see the reasoning behind this decision). We've made our latest code available to the community as a way of helping us find the bugs and usability issues before we launch our major releases. We think this is a win-win solution.

As such, when you download RC1 or the latest github release, things are going to look different. Progress, and science.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    The theme css looks way different from what is there in vanillaforums.org plugin. Are there going to be update to this plugin [theme]?