Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Soul-Scape

BenBen
edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Soul-Scape

Comments

• Options
    This looks like it would be really good but I can't get it to work with the newre version of Vanilla. I copied the files into forum\themes\soulscape\styles\default which should be right (the zip didn't have the directory structure) but when I enable it nothing changes.

Edit: I got it working by copying the styles into forum\themes\vanilla\styles\default, for some reason vanilla wasn't listening to the settings in the GUI.
  • Options
    I love this style, but have a very weird thing happening if I add HTML for my header to replace the text with my site logo. It causes the one rim below the menu buttons to sit over the logo, and the buttons themselves to sit behind it, out of view. This only happens in ie7? Is there a replacement of some kind that I can add to the CSS to produce the same results I get in ie6, were it looks perfect?
  • Options
    This is because of how I approached this. I included my logo as the background .gif instead. And then I needed to add a "." in the application, so the size 24 font size would lay everything out right (this is a temporary solution until I can work with the padding and/or margins to do it right). All set, thanks for the cool syle.
This discussion has been closed.