Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

MarkAllRead

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kind of difficult to follow the discussion....

does this
    if ($rows == $rows2['CountComments'] || $rows2['CountComments'] > $rows) return 2;

and this:
    if ($rows == $rows2['CountComments']) return 2;

fix the Affected Elements
    Insert.MakeRead(); error?
  • Options
    I'm now also getting
    The error occurred on or near: Duplicate entry '1-589' for key 1
    is there another forum discussion about this? I hate the way there are these extended silences in the vanilla community
  • Options
    And I'm getting:

A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message An error occurred while logging your IP address. Affected Elements Insert.MakeRead(); The error occurred on or near: Duplicate entry '1-570' for key 1 For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

Any solutions?
  • Options
    I've discovered that the problem goes away after a couple of days
  • Options
    [deleted]
  • Options
    SheilaSheila ✭✭
    Similar error here:
    Error Message An error occurred while logging your IP address. Affected Elements Insert.MakeRead(); The error occurred on or near: Duplicate entry '1-853' for key 1 For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

I've set MarkAllRead conf to weeks.