Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Account Pictures

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

Is there anyway to mod this extension to display a default avatar for users who have not uploaded one? Currently I'm using default icon extension in conjunction with this, but I'd like a less messy way than having to run an extra extension.

Cheers!
  • Options
    I'm getting this big dirty error when trying to upload pics... I have tried a few ideas courtesy of google, and I've even tried overwriting phpThumb within the extension with the latest version, all to no avail. Any assistance with this would be MASSIVELY appreciated, as this is all new to me and I'm already tearing my hair out after upgrading my PHP installation to get GD support on my X-Serve.

Some problems were encountered
    phpThumb() v1.7.9-200805132119 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 216
    setSourceFilename(/Library/WebServer/FORUM/uploads/UserPics/b95b70936633ebd6793693f09856ab0d.jpg) set $this->sourceFilename to "/Library/WebServer/FORUM/uploads/UserPics/b95b70936633ebd6793693f09856ab0d.jpg" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 243
    file_exists() = 0 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1105
    is_executable() = 0 in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1106
    ImageMagickThumbnailToGD() aborting because cannot find convert in $this->config_imagemagick_path (), and `which convert` returned () in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1135
    $AvailableImageOutputFormats = array(text;ico;bmp;wbmp;gif;png;jpeg) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 888
    $this
  • Options
    I get this error

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/twreid/public_html/forum/upload/a0c941ca5f6d27efb1008e61f473813f.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/twreid/public_html/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpaVLjTy' to '/home/twreid/public_html/forum/upload/a0c941ca5f6d27efb1008e61f473813f.jpg' in /home/twreid/public_html/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113
  • Options
    I got it run fine , upload work fine but after uploading it redirect to account.php ( blank page) ... I did fresh install twice , same problem .. anyone had this issue
  • Options
    Hi guys, I get this error message, any advice would be much appreciated, thank you:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/usr/www/users/downt6sn/pet_sitter_bible/forum/uploads/AccountPictures/4cd353e1b3bee4df59c3db62a3252b22.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/downt6sn/pet_sitter_bible/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/usr/tmp/phpXAstC4' to '/usr/www/users/downt6sn/pet_sitter_bible/forum/uploads/AccountPictures/4cd353e1b3bee4df59c3db62a3252b22.jpg' in /usr/www/users/downt6sn/pet_sitter_bible/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113