Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

To-do list

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
To-do list

Comments

• is it possible to remove some roles from the list ? I have a small member base forum and to be able to assign roles to ppl and not roles, I made a role for each individual. I would be great if I could remove the roles "Unauthenticated", "Banned" and "Member" from this list as I will not assign to-dos to them.
  • Doesn't seem to work at all with FriendlyURLs. What do I need to do to fix this? Also, is there a way that the ToDo will ALWAYS be at the top? Not just when its the day of the deadline?
  • How do I disable this extension if I can't access it through the website?

Technical information (for support personel):
    Error Message
    An error occurred while retrieving to-do data.
    Affected Elements
    ToDoManager.GetDueDateToDoItems();
    The error occurred on or near: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'on t.UserID = u.UserID left join LUM_ToDoRoleBlock trb on t.ToDoID = trb.ToDoID' at line 1
    For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs
  • Hi!

Have look into the file: conf/extensions.php and remove the line, which loads the extension!

Bye
    Tiggr
  • Love the addon
  • I remember coding some of this... Very strange for this to be bumped back up.