Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Preview Post

124»

Comments

• Options
    Is anyone using this in conjunction with tinyMCE? I think they conflict. Preview does not work for me. I see the preview post but the body is always blank. If I turn off tinyMCE it works. Is there an alternative to tinyMCE that works with this extension? Thanks!
  • Options
    I like that image pbear, good job.
  • Options
    This addon seems to truncate the post after about 5 lines. This only happens in the preview.
  • Options
    thanks to timfire and Dan Devine (as per Dan's post on Jan 30th 2009) Just to clear any confusion regarding the fix for the warning messages: Warning: include(extensions/MembersList/conf/language.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/marrow/public_html/vanilla/extensions/MembersList/default.php on line 36.......... After making the following changes to the MembersList/default.php on line 36 and 37, it works fine. include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH'].'MembersList/conf/language.php'); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH'].'MembersList/conf/settings.php');
  • Options
    Thanks smrtinker!

Works fine here now.

Dan
  • Options
    nice plug in thanks