Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Signatures

124»

Comments

• Options
    did you edit the files it said to edit? ===================== ------------------------- umm guys, how hard is it to make a more advanced signiture addon one that allows you to have multiple lines and BBcode edits enabled as well as the option to swiching to html, maybe
  • Options
    Is it possible to make it so that ONLY Administrators or Certain roles can add a Signature?
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem as rdonnelly, the signature just latches itself onto the end of the post. I've checked and made sure the comments.php file is edited correctly, does anyone have any idea how to resolve this as I'm getting complaints from users.
  • Options
    On the instructions to modify comment.php, instead of adding to the constructed string, would it be better to add a custom delegate and then run the module from that? If it is done that way, then there is a chance the delegate could end up in the core Vanilla release.

-- Jason
  • Options
    I have put this on tonight, edited comments etc, but there is nowhere to actually put a signature in? I know I have probably missed something simple but where do I type my new signature?

DUH @ me!