Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Whisper Notification

2»

Comments

• Options
    yea, but usually there's the button I need, and then ever so often there isn't (cents, degrees, etc.) It doesn't happen often enough to prompt a proper solution.
  • Options
    someone please fix this up - it's just too good to leave for dead when it's so close to being perfect !
  • Options
    any update on this guys? would love it to work properly!
  • Options
    I came on this thread for whisper help and thanks for the informative input! But i see something that is new to me, that I want! ... on the posts i see each one is now numbered!!! CAn someone direct me to that add on or the thread?
  • Options
    That would be Comment Links.
  • Options
    Seriously, how to have whisper notification enabled by default?
  • Options
    The full definition line should read:

CreateArrayEntry($Context->Dictionary, 'XNew', '//1');

It appears the definition array entry was updated since this suggestion.

QUOTE:
    Well the missing definition is related to line 57:
    $xnew = str_replace('//1', $row['WhisperCount'], $Context->GetDefinition('XNew'));
    Adding what I suggested works for me. I've found this trick ages ago in another discussion dealing with this problem. I've made a search but I can't manage to find it again... Maybe I've forgotten a part of the solution.
This discussion has been closed.