Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wow Itemstats

edited September 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Wow Itemstats

Comments

• Options
    Just wondering if anyone would be willing to pick this back up so it works for the newest version?
  • Options
    yeah please update it... i prefer wowhead but it is ok :D
  • Options
    If I have time, I'll try taking a look at it this week and see if I can make it work with the newest version.
  • Options
    I just installed this on my server which is using Vanilla 1.1.2 and it was working. What problems were you guys experiencing?
  • Options
    I've created a WoW ItemStats addon for Vanilla which retrieves data from wowhead. It also uses an AJAX item search:

I'm thinking of selling it for a small fee... dunno yet though. It's part of my WoW Tools for Vanilla which also includes a Raid Planner addon, which took a year of development.
  • Options
    I'd be interested in this since I use vanilla for a WoW guild. Let me know what you decide to do.
  • Options
    I've updated this add-on to work with wow-head. See link below.

New Wow Item Stats

I have no experience with code, It works on my forums, I'm hoping that means it will work on most others.
This discussion has been closed.