Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

need help

edited November 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have setup a XAMPP for Windowson a sp2 system today .

when I install a wordpress , it runs good.

but, when i install Vanilla, it went to this error performance.

what should i do ? (I am a freshman of programming,but i really want to fix the problem)

Warning: main(D:\Program Files mpp\htdocs\vanilla/library/Vanilla.Discussion.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\vanilla\index.php on line 15 Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'D:\Program Files mpp\htdocs\vanilla/library/Vanilla.Discussion.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;D:\Program Files\xampp\php\pear\') in D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\vanilla\index.php on line 15

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited November 2005
    It looks like you've mistyped your application path. From that message, it looks like you've set it to be:

D:\Program Files mpp\htdocs\vanilla\

But it should be:

D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\vanilla\
  • Options
    Mark , I have modified the setting.php , but still , it doesn't work .
  • Options
    NickENickE New
    edited November 2005
    If the string is in double quotes you want to make sure that every \ is a \\, as \x in double quotes specifies a hexadecimal character. As the a following it is a vaild hexadecimal digit, then chances are it interpreted it as a line feed character. You could instead change the double quotes to single and see how that fares. This could very well be another Vanilla bug.
This discussion has been closed.