Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Rivals

2»

Comments

• Options
    Broken Link: <<Profile>> - Missing Vanilla directory in path to account.php
  • Options
    Suggestion - on a ladder - Am I right in assuming the Challenge Rank is the distance between two positions on the ladder and you may not issues challenges to a team beyond that limit. My suggestion - is that until a rank is actually established can you make it so a non ranked team may issues a challenge to anyone. Or maybe make it a configurable option.
  • Options
    You can set how far up or down the ladder they can challenge another clan. Its called Challenge Rank in ACP -> Add Sub-Ladder I think.
  • Options
    yeah - that's what i figured - but the initial ranks are arbitrary - seems to me it would make sense for anyone to challenge anyone until a real rank is established Also - where do I edite the challenge rank - when i choose Edit Sub-Ladder, and enter a new rank, then hit submit - it does not save. same for comments on the subladder.
  • Options
    hey umm how would i make it so the clan option do not show up under the discussion page (the main page) and instead they would show up under their own unique page called something like vanillarivals
This discussion has been closed.