Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

zip2mail

13»

Comments

• Options
    I really need to get a new version uploaded. Sometimes I just don't know when to stop development so that a new version can be used. I will work on it this week since I am on vacation but not going anywhere.
  • Options
    I'm curious if any development has gone into this since August. I'm installing a new fairly large userbase forum and would like to use this extension. Should I go with the current version, or is a newer one available for uploading?
  • Options
    I started on a new version with an email frequency option but never really completed that. If I determine that there are other changes of importance that I made, I will upload another version. I recommend you use the current version.
  • Options
    Uploaded version 1.0.6 of zip2mail.
  • Options
    How would I change the email address to which backups are mailed? My main forum email doesn't have a mailbox, and I'd like the backups to go elsewhere. Thank you!