Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Arabic

2»

Comments

• Options
    هذه النسخة المرفوعه كاملة مع التعريب وتعديل اتجاه النص والقوائم .. قم برفعها كاملة ..
  • Options
    ohh kay........ i don't understand
  • Options
    Read it backwards while standing on your head and squinting one eye whilst closing the other!
  • Options
    i can read the letters i just don't know what they say it is kind of like spanish and english u know the letters of one but that does not neccesarily mean u know the other language so i know farsi (same letters) but i dunno what he said but let me try ur way to see if it works... lol
  • Options
    Thanks for the efforts. I just installed it and faced a problem. First i cleaned the archive from the .DS_Store files in it and _MACOS folder. Ok guys; we know you you use a Mac. After completing the setup and trying to login for the first time, i get this error message: ========== A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message The "PeopleFoot" control referenced by "PeopleFoot" does not appear to exist. Affected Elements ObjectFactory.CreateControl(); For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at... =================== "PeopleFoot"! I'll try replacing some files with ones from the original Vanilla 1.1.4 archive and see what happen.
  • Options
    You have some missing files... Vanilla-1.1.4.zip (original archive) has 215 files Your Vanilla114.zip has 212 files before cleaning it and 204 after cleaning it. Your package should have more files since you added the Arabic langauge and RTL theme. I found the following files missing (didn't check language folder nor theme folder): library/.htaccess library/Framework/.htaccess library/People/.htaccess library/People/People.Control.PasswordResetForm.php library/People/People.Control.PeopleFoot.php library/People/People.Control.PeopleMenu.php library/People/People.Control.RegistrationForm.php library/People/People.Control.RoleForm.php library/People/People.Control.SignInForm.php library/Vanilla/.htaccess readme.html appg/.htaccess
  • Options
    الذي واجه مشكلة الاستفهامات ??????? قم بحذف السطر $Configuration['DATABASE_CHARACTER_ENCODING'] = 'utf8'; conf>database.php
  • Options
    شكراااااا
  • Options
    مرحبا
    هل استطيع ان اعمل قسم خاص بمنتداي لدعم منتديات فانيلا ؟
This discussion has been closed.