Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

PFC

Comments

• Options
    @Oreganoflow

I had same issue, I do not know vanilla that well, but this is what I found in documentation.
    http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:frameworkfunction
    void GetUrl ( &$Configuration, $PageName, [ $Divider = ''], [ $Key = ''], [ $Value = ''], [ $PageNumber = ''], [ $Querystring = ''], [ $Suffix = ''])
  • Options
    @Oreganoflow,

u need to edit file /home/lafixed/public_html/extensions/PFC/default.php on line 178,

change it to
    $params['server_script_url'] = GetUrl($Context->Configuration, 'extension.php', '', 'PostBackAction', 'PFC');
    and all should work now.

this is a fix i mentioned above

@rikin: Your fix wont work probably, cos adding & with parameter is deprecated,
    even if its still usable U try to get a refference from udefined variable, so U probably get null.

I didn't test it, just my thoughts.
  • Options
    edit. found it. standby...
  • Options
    worked, thanks again...!
  • Options
    Im not able to type in the window now. characters don't appear in the chat window...
  • Options
    What system and browser are U using ? any errors appears in console ?
  • Options
    Firefox 3.0, PC, XP sp3

No errors appear
  • Options
    scherem, Thanks buddy.
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    I tried this extension in 1.1.5a and I am getting this error message:

Notice: Undefined variable: Configuration in /mnt/w0308/d17/s41/b0277ee6/www/talknhl/extensions/PFC/default.php on line 178

After which it stays stuck on the loading chat screen.
  • Options
    I had the same problem, read the comments above...
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Thanks Oregano, I'm very excited that it's working...but did you figure out how to get the text to show?
  • Options
    PFC version 1.2.1 should be up soon.
    • Fix for the "Undefined variable" bug, thanks TothAmon
    • Added settings for flood control
    • Added settings for word censor control
    • Added setting to disable log file
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Excellente
  • Options
    Uploaded version 1.2.1 of PFC.
  • Options
    BRILLIANT! Worked great and straight out of the box too !!

Note that if you make new rooms in admin you have to log out and in again to see them. Perfect, thank you SO much!
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Comments are still not showing in chat window for me :(
  • Options
    The comments don't appear in the chat text area for me, too! I tested with Seamonkey, Firefox, Internet Explorer 6, and Opera under Windows 2000 SP4.
  • Options
    sorry you propably mentioned it before and i am just blind and i didn`t see it. My problem is i installed it fresh. If i click on "chat room" the chat is loading perfectly but than the problem starts. i write something and than if i click on send or press return nothing happens. The message is not showing up Could please someone help me thanks
  • Options
    I had hoped this problem was fixed but obviously not.

Can you install phpFreeChat somewhere on your site? Don't use PFC, just download the package from http://www.phpfreechat.net/, install it, and tell me if the problem still exists.

I have not been able to reproduce this bug myself. I need to find out if it's a problem with the PFC extension or with phpFreeChat itself.
  • Options
    with phpfreechat it is working normally....