Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

AddMember

2»

Comments

• Options
    The latest version allows for a link to the 'Terms of Service' to be included in the email that is sent to the new member.

Just include {terms_of_service} in the email_new_member.txt file which to will find in the 'AddMember' folder.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm german and I want to translate AddMember for my site. Can you please make the definitions usable with a different language? As I saw in other extensions its made with //1, //2 and so on. I mean for example: $Context->SetDefinition('AddMemberRoleInfo', 'Choose the required role for this new member. The member will be automatically approved for all roles other than \''.$Context->GetDefinition('Unauthenticated').'\'.'); to: $Context->SetDefinition('AddMemberRoleInfo', 'Choose the required role for this new member. The member will be automatically approved for all roles other than "//1".'); and later: $RoleInfoMessage = str_replace('//1', $this->Context->GetDefinition('Unauthenticated'), $this->Context->GetDefinition("AddMemberRoleInfo")); So it can be translated better. I think there is only one other definition where it is not exactly the way I mentioned : $Context->SetDefinition('AddMemberSuccess', 'A new member\'s account for {UserName} has been created.'); Thats possible to translate,but I think it would be better if everyone does it the same way. I hope you understand what I want :) Thank You. elm
  • Options
    Just so you know, this plugin does not seem to create a VerificationKey for the user. It should probably create that key because CMS integration session sharing relies on it for logging users in.
This discussion has been closed.