Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Voting 0.2beta

13»

Comments

• Options
    Nice work. :)
  • Options
    i still get the following error: A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message An error occurred while retrieving discussions. Affected Elements DiscussionManager.GetDiscussionList();
  • Options
    Well, I'm not getting any errors... the only problem is I can't see the buttons.
    I've edited the files mentioned in the manual and changed the permissions.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

• Options
    OK, figured out what my problem was - because of the changes I've made to the theme, I had to give the voting box a z-index.
  • Options
    You know what'd be a great addition? If this extension could create a seperate page on which the discussions would be ordered from most rated to least rated.
  • Options
    @lipa, I like that idea :)

@wetcircle(!), the stuff I changed was only Javascript and wouldn't (shouldn't) have any effect on the error you're encountering, sorry - that's beyond me. Have you tried disabling all extensions minus JQuery and VanillaVoting? And is everything up to date?
  • Options
    well the buttons appear, but as i said only and just the buttons, nothing else, nor a reaction if i click one of those buttons.

any ideas?

thanks
  • Options
    Is there a way to show how many votes were cast alongside the resulting vote?
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm trying implement this feature, but am coming up with some errors/warnings. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks very much!

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 98

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 108

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 108

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 133

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 143

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 143
  • Options
    you have call time pass reference set to off in your php settings - contact your host to figure out how to setup your own php.ini file and set your own settings if possible
  • Options
    I have changed my call time pass reference to "true" and it still doesn't seem to lift those errors? Any suggestions why?
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Has anyone tried this extension with 1.1.5a ?
  • Options
    I can't vote a discussion down - it just stopped working and doesn't even give any errors. After clicking the down arrow it appers to decrease the number of votes, but after refreshing the page, the counter resets.
  • Options
    Regarding the above - it can't be a conflict between extensions - I've turned them all off, leaving just Vanilla Voting and the problem still occurs. Could it be a compatibility issues with Vanilla 1.1.5a? I've upgraded quite a while ago and, to be honest, I'm not sure when Vanilla Voting broke...
  • Options
    [ bump ]