Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Mark All Read Redux

2»

Comments

• Options
    Can some one help me mod this so that instead of having a panel link, there is a link on right hand side to "Discussion Overview" text? Image below with what I want to do :)

• Options
    Hello, I get the error Notice: strtotime(): Called with empty time parameter in /home/content/s/i/m/simian420/html/forum/extensions/MarkAllReadRedux/default.php on line 73 Any one have a fix for that? Thanks
  • Options
    I've got the same problem. Any solution?
  • Options
    I never got one.....
  • Options
    my users are getting this error...

Notice: strtotime(): Called with empty time parameter in /home/content/s/n/a/snaxsnax/html/board/extensions/MarkAllReadRedux/default.php on line 73

it goes away when they click "mark all read", but I'd prefer it not be there at all...any ideas?
  • Options
    I get the same issue than SnaX, and it seems the development of this extension is dead?
  • Options
    It is PHP4 related problem. PHP4 is dead now. I believe nobody will provide support for it anymore (:
  • Options
    ow. Thanks for your answer.
  • Options
    We have been using Mark All Read Redux for a few months now.

I just received a report of a bug when using Internet Explorer 8. With IE8, when you click "Mark all read", you see the "Success! All discussions have been marked read" page, but then when the page tries to return automatically, it returns you to the "success" page again (in an endless loop).

The user has to click the "Click here to return now" link to get out of the loop.

I noticed this when using Blazer on my Palm phone but ignored it figuring it was a problem with the crappy Blazer browser.
  • Options
    Looks like this extension breaks if you have Friendly URLs enabled. When selecting "Reset Discussion Status" from the Panel on the Account page, I get the following 404 error:

The requested URL /account/extension.php was not found on this server.
    It seems to want to tack on the /extension.php to the /account directory rather than the root directory.
  • Options
    When using Mark All Read it seems that a lot of thread then display negative new post counts making the threads show as though they havent had any new posts despite the fact that there are some. Anyone have this issue and know a workaround?