Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

UserAward

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Sorry!

Must have uploaded the wrong zip file by mistake.
  • Options
    When you have 9 addons, it's bound to happen!
  • Options
    I'm getting this error right after enabling the extension?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&', expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/wohoo/public_html/BLABLABLA/talkbox/extensions/UserAward/default.php on line 128
  • Options
    Uploaded version 1.4.1 of UserAward.
  • Options
    Getting the same Parse error even with 1.4.1 version...
  • Options
    any updates? when i enable it it says error on line 818
  • Options
    NOTE: Awards aren't displayed in discussions if you have FriendlyUrls installed.
  • Options
    [quote]NOTE: Awards aren't displayed in discussions if you have FriendlyUrls installed.[/quote] Is there any work-around for this?
  • Options
    When I add new awards, sometimes it inherits all the info for one of the other awards, making it a real pain... So I went from having 10 unique awards to 10 copies of 1 award.
  • Options
    i need help
    i uninstall this addon but show me this errors
    Notice: Undefined index: UserAward in /usr/local/apache-2.0.61/htdocs/vanilla/library/Framework/Framework.Functions.php on line 549

Notice: Undefined index: UserAward in /usr/local/apache-2.0.61/htdocs/vanilla/library/Framework/Framework.Class.SqlBuilder.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined index: UserAward in /usr/local/apache-2.0.61/htdocs/vanilla/library/Framework/Framework.Class.SqlBuilder.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined index: UserAward in /usr/local/apache-2.0.61/htdocs/vanilla/library/Framework/Framework.Class.SqlBuilder.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined index: UserAward in /usr/local/apache-2.0.61/htdocs/vanilla/library/Framework/Framework.Class.SqlBuilder.php on line 106

Notice: Undefined index: UserAward in /usr/local/apache-2.0.61/htdocs/vanilla/library/Framework/Framework.Class.SqlBuilder.php on line 263
    A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred

Technical information (for support personel):

Error Message
    An error occurred while retrieving the Auth for this discussion.
    Affected Elements
    Awards.GetAwardsByUserID();
    The error occurred on or near: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'as Award, a. as Notes, u.Name as Name from LUM_ a left join LUM_User u on a. =' at line 1
  • Options
    why ??
    i followed all steps ..
  • Options
    How did you uninstall it? Did you disable the extension or just delete the folder or what?
  • Options
    Since every award is displayed in the comments and everything next the user name it would get messy so how do I take that part out or make it so the best award appears only.
  • Options
    Hello, I'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71250 bytes) in /extensions/UserAward/default.php on line 200
  • Options
    This addon has a serious security flaw. Users can inject whatever HTML/Javascript they want into the Notes field of an award.