Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

MembersList

124»

Comments

• Options
    SubJunk I'd highly suggest that you put some more info in the description above:

+ Dependencies: Page Manager plugin

Set Up Instructions:
    + Add plugin folder to the extensions folder
    + Whatever role/permission step I'm missing
    + "Resync tabs" in page manager

Thanks.
  • Options
    @Nathaniel: I've added some basic instructions in the new download as well.
  • Options
    It isn't dependent on the Page Manager extension, in fact I don't think I've ever used that extension before.

As for the instructions, they're there in the download.
  • Options
    @SubJunk, sorry but I don't see any instructions beyond the step 1: add folder to teh extensions folder and enable it in the Extension Manager.

There's obviously more to do than that as the tab isn't working.

Re: page manager - ah, ok. Great. The other member tab add-on required it - figured it may have been similar.
  • Options
    Oh you JUST updated. I see it now. Thanks.

Though regrettably for someone new to this "Add the permission to see the new page, in your Roles & Permissions settings" is not very clear.

I've looked at the R & P settings and I see nothing that relates to the member list tab... though maybe your new code has something different... will see...
  • Options
    @SubJunk, Nope... Can you explain what "Add the permission to see the new page, in your Roles & Permissions settings" means? Or point me to documentation on the Roles & Permissions settings? I see that documentation is not yet available for it in the docs and the Vanilla Forums has no search and their urls are not properly indexed in Google search.
  • Options
    @Nathaniel: Specifically, the permissions are "Can see the Members tab" and "Can see private data of users on the Members tab (name and email)".
  • Options
    Ha! Finally I see... Man, ok. I would suggest that you clearly state in description up above:

+ only members and admins can view this member list

And in your instructions:
    + "Add the permissions to the member and admin roles in your Roles & Permissions settings"
    + If you use the Page Manager add-on you will need to re-sync tabs in the Page Manager setting.

This info would be greatly appreciated for new folks I would imagine -- and add to folks' great appreciation for your work on this add-on SubJunk!

Thanks much!
  • Options
    I am getting the follow error when using the preview button of Preview Posts.

Warning: include(extensions/MembersList/conf/language.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/extensions/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/MembersList/default.php on line 24

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'extensions/MembersList/conf/language.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/devinephoto/www.berksbassmasters.com/extensions/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/MembersList/default.php on line 24

Warning: include(extensions/MembersList/conf/settings.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/extensions/MembersList/default.php on line 25

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'extensions/MembersList/conf/settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/extensions/MembersList/default.php on line 25

Can't say if this was a problem before updating to the latest version of not. I just noticed it today.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan
  • Options
    @Dan Devine: Ah yes, I see. It's a bug and I'll fix it soon.
  • Options
    It's fixed in 1.4, thanks for reporting the bug
  • Options
    Ok Thanks!

Works fine now.

Dan
  • Options
    Hi guys,

I've read all the comments but I'm a novice with php and don't know how to fix the following errors I'm receiving:

Warning: include(/usr/www/users/downt6sn/forum/extensions/MembersList/conf/language.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/downt6sn/forum/extensions/MembersList 2/default.php on line 24

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usr/www/users/downt6sn/forum/extensions/MembersList/conf/language.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/www/users/downt6sn/forum/extensions/MembersList 2/default.php on line 24

Warning: include(/usr/www/users/downt6sn/forum/extensions/MembersList/conf/settings.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/downt6sn/forum/extensions/MembersList 2/default.php on line 25

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usr/www/users/downt6sn/forum/extensions/MembersList/conf/settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/www/users/downt6sn/forum/extensions/MembersList 2/default.php on line 25

Any ideas? thank you
  • Options
    @dtp56: Hi, it looks like the problem is that you have a folder called "MembersList 2". The folder needs to be called "MembersList" exactly.
  • Options
    Worked, thank a lot.
  • Options
    Hi, sorry to bother you with this but every time I click the members tab I'm getting my 404 error page. Any ideas? My forum is here: http://petsitterbible.com/forum/

thanks!
  • Options
    plan to support vanilla 2 rc1?
  • Options
    I have installed this extension on my Vanilla 1 installation. The extensions works great except id does not list the number of users per page I have specified in addon setting.php file. I have the following:

// shows how many members showed in one page
    $eMembersConfig['paginate'] = '20';

Also, it does not do any form of pagination.

Any suggestions to fix these issues?